A mini wedding package at TWO hours. This mini may be a perfect fit if your wanting the ceremony captured and an intimate photo session done afterwards. Best for Elopements too. The best fit for capturing only the wedding or adventure itself.
The Fairytale Way
A bare essential wedding package at FOUR hours. With this one we fit the timeline to capture the essentials as much as possible. Getting the chance to do a few pre ceremony photos or catching the first dance. Two hours dedicated to ceremony and intimates.
The go to wedding package at SIX hours. Getting the option not to feel as rushed and be more flexible with the timeline. The best way to ensure the important moments are not missed. Ask if this is a good fit for you. FREE 35MIN ENGAGEMENT SESSION INCLUDED.
The biggest wedding package offered at EIGHT hours. The best way to ensure everything gets captured. Let this package take weight off of your shoulders. Capturing from beginning of your day to the end. INCLUDES 1 HOUR ENGAGEMENT SESSION!
Wedding Add Ons:
- Wedding Attire Session $375
- Travel over 25 miles- $1 per mile
- Cades Cove Loop- $100
- SMNP- $55
- Trash the dress session- $200
- Hike in your dress- $375
- Elopement Hair- Starting at $55
Sooo freaking pumped y’all are considering me to capture your day! Click the link below to check out your photographer ms. Britt.
Lets Talk Details
- No wedding is ever the same! That being said, each album is a piece of art. Made to reflect the day! Whether it is rain or shine, hot or cold, we are down to have a great time and never skimp on photos!
- With your day being as unique as your love. So is your number of photos returned! Most photographers put a limited number of photos to your wedding gallery. However, I don’t put a number on all things Happily ever after! Like for realllsss! We do guarantee at least 50 photos per hour.
- The day of we will show up early and love to meet the important people on this journey with you! We wanna make you feel as comfortable as possible. Even if it’s to hold your dress, wrangle up the wedding party, help with crazy uncle Lou, we are here to help. Just let us know and we are on it.
- Through out the day we want to be capturing the small details. Things that would slip through the cracks of our memories. We want to tell your story and your details contribute to your story. Catching candid photos of laughing with a guest, holding hands with grandma, drinking your wine and so much more!
Fill out my contact form. Send me an email. I can’t wait to connect!
Email : email@example.com
We will chat and you guys will pick the package that fits you best. We will do contract and deposits. Then we get the ball really rolling.
Plan, plan and plan some more. I send you over two questionnaires to help personalize your day. We will get your photography schedule to fit your needs and more!
Ready to leap? Let’s connect!
Do you shoot destination weddings?
Uhhhhhh you bet we do! We are sooo down to capture your dream! Whatever that may look like. We currently have a deal of $200 off travel to Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, and Nevada!
Can I add a second photographer?
YEEEASSSS! Casy Ritter is our official second shooter. We do have a few others as well that do second shoot for us. Starting rate for a second photographer starts at $200.
Can I extend the session on the day of?
You sure can! Additional hours can be added to the wedding package at $250 the day of. Do keep in mind it is cheaper to do a bigger package! For more hours to the LOVE BUG package, is $275 per hour.
How long will it take to get the photos back?
Like all good things, editing your wedding takes time! We send a ruff draft, sneak peek within 48-72 hours after your big day. Edit time for Woe Princessa & The Fairytale Way is normally around 3- 4 weeks. Edit time for Queen Bee & Love Bug is normally around 4-8 weeks. If hours are added to Love Bug, the edit time us subjected to change.
Do you give full release of photos?
All photos are yours for download! You’ve read above that it’s my goal to return as many photos as possible. Un-watermarked as well!
What if it’s bad weather the day of?
If we are struggling to capture y’all’s intimate session, you bet I’m down to schedule a small make up session! I really must say some of the best photos come out of crazy weather situations. It can be fun to roll with the punches. EMBRACE THE STORM and enjoy your day!
Are you licensed and insured?
Yes & yes! Some venues require to be insured which is no problem for us. That can take some stress off your shoulders as well. Just let me know if your venue requires this and I would be more than happy to email them!
Do you deliver RAW photos?
Nope! I do not! To me raw photos are like starting a project and not finish it. If not fair to you not to finish my job. Editing is a big part of my job and I promise to work hard on your photos!
What happens if you can not be there on our day?
If some reason (act of God, pregnancy, horrible illness, death, etc) one of us can not be there, the other photographer will capture your day. If we both are in an unforeseen accident we will do our best to fill your slot or give you a refund. These are unlikely to happen and I hope we nevvverrr come to this!
Do you photoshop images?
I have a two-tweak rule for photoshop. If it’s something that shouldn’t be there that can be brushed twice, I’m already on it! This meaning a cut, bruise, or a pimple may be cleaned up if needed. Other than that I believe everyone of us is beautiful! I don’t want to take away from how wonderful y’all are.